Radiocoms Systems Ltd is delighted to announce that they will be attending and sponsoring the USAR event at the 2019 UKRO National Extrication Challenge.
The event which is held annually brings together Fire and Rescue Services from around the UK, giving them an opportunity to demonstrate their skills and build on their already extensive knowledge of:
- Vehicle Extrication
- Trauma Care
- USAR (Urban Search and Rescue)
- Rope Rescue
- Water Rescue
This years event will be held at Derbyshire Fire and Rescue.
- Start: Thursday, 26th September 2019
- End: Saturday, 28th September 2019
- Venue: Joint Training Centre Off Coach Road, Butterley, Ripley, DE5 3QU
- Website: https://www.ukro.org/
- Organiser: UKRO
Radiocoms Systems Senior FRS Account Manager, Simon Bingham and Motorola Solutions, John Charlton will be present throughout the event. They will be showcasing Motorola Solutions latest products and innovations, built to protect and enhance your teams’ operations. These include:
- The Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO Range of hand portable two-way radios designed to withstand the harshest of environments
- A range of audio accessories from Motorola Solutions which are developed for critical operations
- Options of connections to other workplace equipment & interfaces such as BARIE, software apps, smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS tracking and body worn cameras
- FIRETrax – a transportable repeater solution with inbuilt GPS location tracking intended for rapid deployment on the fireground
Update – 31/10/2019 – As sponsors of the USAR Event Radiocoms Systems Ltd would like to congratulate London Fire and Rescue on winning the challenge.
What is UKRO?*
UKRO (United Kingdom Rescue Organisation) is a dynamic organisation that is determined to push vehicle extrication to its professional pinnacle, to drive the national agenda on road death reduction and to showcase other rescue disciplines including trauma, line rescue and urban search and rescue.
Further we are now a key driving force in the World Rescue Organisation demonstrated by our recent involvement in Ghana.
We are also engaging and influencing organisations such as the World Health Organisation and the European based Global Road Safety Partnership in the field of vehicle extrication and rescue. The UKRO currently runs projects in two other European countries with a further eight planned.
Each year the National and World Extrication & Rescue Challenges grow significantly. The UKRO will expand its’ capacity and, in conjunction with its partners, maintain the commitment towards reducing road deaths through education, engineering and enforcement.
About Radiocoms – Let’s work together
Radiocoms is the UK’s leading radio communications and solutions partner. As a trusted advisor and supplier to the public sector for over forty-five years, they have supplied and supported a range of voice and data communications equipment, system integration and managed services.