MOTOTRBO Capacity Max architecture is optimised for high performance, high efficiency and graceful scalability, enabling instant, reliable voice and data communications, better decision-making and seamless coordination across a single campus or a large-scale operation. Powerful management tools give you complete control over the system – all from a single console. And, since it is ETSI DMR Tier III compliant, you can be confident that you are investing in open standard technology with global support.
MOTOTRBO CAPACITY MAX
About MOTOTRBO Capacity Max
MOTOTRBO Capacity Max blends innovation, your feedback, and Motorola Solutions extensive real-world experience to deliver a scalable, highly secure DMR Tier III trunked radio communications system in order to deliver a secure radio solution for your business.
- Supports up to 250 sites
- Up to 3,000 users per site
- Up to 10,000 user groups
- Up to 15 voice and data repeaters per site
- Up to 6 data revert repeaters per site
Radiocoms Systems Ltd is a Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO Capacity Max Elite Specialist – Offering a fully retained service, all of our sales & engineering staff have been trained to design, configure and deploy this solution.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements Motorola Communication System requirements –
MOTOTRBO Capacity Max Features
High-performance, Next Generation Digital Trunking
The MOTOTRBO Capacity Max trunked radio system is built on a distributed architecture for voice and data. Control is centralized, but traffic routing is optimized to minimize cost and maximize performance.
Capacity Max goes beyond the core interoperability of the DMR standard to bring you enhanced functionality. Features and applications such as Digital Emergency and Work Order Ticketing give you the tools you need to make your business successful.
Central Management for Complete Control
Capacity Max gives you centralized control of everything you need to manage your system. System management software gives you command of infrastructure, devices, and talk groups, all organized in a logical way to make you more efficient and effective. Updating and upgrading are easier too, with processes for pushing out software and firmware patches to the system server, infrastructure, and radios.
Security is a core component of the Capacity Max trunked radio system. All voice, data and control traffic within the IP network is encrypted, and all radios are securely authenticated. You can even remotely disable and re-enable a device if it is misplaced or stolen.
- All voice, data and control traffic within the Capacity Max system can be encrypted
- All radios are securely authenticated
- Architecture includes VPNs and support for firewalls
- Air Interface is less vulnerable to Over-the-air scanning when using Advantage Mode
- Quickly deactivate a radio to prevent it from accessing the system − Stun and revive or kill
- Support for certificate based Wi-Fi authentication on devices
Capacity Max fits seamlessly into existing MOTOTRBO systems, allowing you to easily transition to Capacity Max via a simple, software update.
Increased Capacity, Smooth Scalability
Compatible with our wide portfolio of MOTOTRBO radios, you have the flexibility to tailor the solution to your operations.
Communicate with added intelligence by layering voice with data:
- Up to 6 additional data repeaters per site
- Track and monitor your fleets or workers − GPS/GLONASS and indoor location tracking
- Increase the efficiency and accountability of your team − Work tickets
- Control important operations remotely – Alarm management
- Monitor and track sensors, automate responses − IIoT/SCADA
- Tailored to your data needs − Leverage our ADP program to find additional solutions
DMR Tier III Compliant
The system supports all the innovative features you’d expect from MOTOTRBO, from advanced location tracking to long text messaging and enhanced security. For customers who need a system that supports other vendors’ radios, Capacity Max can be run in DMR Tier III “Interoperability” mode with these features disabled.
- Motorola Solutions are active contributors to all 3 major LMR standards (DMR, TETRA, APCO P25) and their associated standards bodies
- DMR IOP certified products must pass interoperability testing on 7 mandatory features
- The DMR standard also provides for individual vendors to add their own innovative, differentiated features
- 20+ additional features available in Capacity Max Advantage Mode (optional)
High Resiliency, High Availability
Capacity Max has many layers of redundancy so that no single failure can bring your system down. Optional redundant controllers, IP switches, and site repeaters can be equipped. You can also provide a second control channel per site for ultra-high system availability.
You can have a centralised server and redundancy at the same time
- Server Resiliency – Optional redundant servers, geographically-separated if required. If no Trunk Controller is available, sites will function autonomously.
- Gateway Resiliency – Both VRC and Data Gateways support redundancy options
- IP Network Resiliency – Optional second switch per site
- Site Repeater Rollover – Control channel will rollover on failure (up to 4 channels). Redundant control channel repeaters can be provisioned at each site.
Drive Efficiency In Your Business
Contact the Radiocoms Systems team today for a no obligation quote or to discuss how our products and services can help your business succeed.