London ConnectOn from Radiocoms Systems Ltd is a unique and resilient technology that is revolutionising how organisations communicate in London through a Hytera DMR Tier III trunked radio communications system.
The London ConnectOn communications platform is a highly versatile wide-area radio network, designed for both private and public commercial users with options to hire or purchase the hand portable radios alongside your airtime.
- No costly London OFCOM licence fees or lengthy waiting times
- No expensive infrastructure costs
- Wide area coverage across London – ideal for widely dispersed teams
- A resilient solution that is active in the event of an emergency situation
- Airtime available on both hire & purchase contracts – no minimum contract
It is an ideal solution for organisations operating across the London boroughs who require advanced, instantaneous, secure, reliable and clear digital communications. In addition, the DMR tier 3 system can be extended into basements and other typical low cellular network coverage zones. The vast majority of personnel working in London will utilise a mobile phone for business-critical operations as part of their corporate health & safety policy, their daily work and personal communications. Fail-safe, mission critical communications is a system or plan that comes into operation in the event of something going wrong or that is in place to prevent such an occurrence. The London based network of ConnectOn delivers user management and dedicated support specifically to meet your demands on an affordable airtime tariff basis, revolutionising the way your employees communicate.
What are the benefits of the London ConnectOn Tier three DMR radio communications platform?
- Increased Efficiency – Wide-area coverage of this solution is delivered by 3 strategic London locations, ensures your employees are always connected, day to day and in an emergency.
- Digital Devices – You can choose to utilisie the latest Hytera digital handsets available as part of the fixed price package, or integrate the system into your existing devices.
- Network Management – Your Hytera London ConnectOn fleet is managed by our team to ensure your staff are always connected, there is no costly infrastructure to install.
- One Price Fits All – Our clear and fixed pay-as-you-go airtime tariff allows you to efficiently manage your overheads.
- Increased Operational Reliability – The Hytera DMR III system infrastructure behind London ConnectOn intelligently manages radio traffic, and will dynamically control your radio service based on your location across the city to maximise voice clarity and response.
ARRANGE A NO-OBLIGATION LONDON CONNECTON DEMONSTRATION