Two Way Radio Dispatch Software
A two-way radio dispatcher allows you to deploy and monitor two way radio traffic giving you instant and efficient communications coordination. This intelligent dispatching software will support both analogue and digital two-way radio systems, giving you a ‘mixed’ mode operation to support you as you migrate your radio communication system(s).
Create real time, actionable data with your two way radio dispatch solution.
Instant unified data.
With the data and analytics created by the radio dispatcher software, you can view radio system activities in real-time, supporting instantaneous decision making, sharing actionable insights across your organisation and driving forward with organisational improvements.
The ability to understand what’s happening in your organisation is more valuable than ever. Get out of the guessing game – know exactly where your fleet is. The hand portable radio unit collects location information every 2-5 seconds, providing a much more detailed history of the routes taken.
Access anytime, anywhere.
Make insights and analytics tools accessible to more people in your organisation. Access the dispatch console, anytime, anywhere from any device via the server web interface. Improve your ROI further when you migrate to a cloud platform.
Advanced security features.
The radio dispatcher supports both MSI and DMR versions of AES 256 automatically encrypting any data created or between the radio server and dispatchers.
What are the key features of the radio dispatcher?
A voice dispatch software system consists of a PC or cloud based interface which operates as a gateway between radio communication channels and an IP network, alongside a number of dispatcher consoles. Dispatchers connect to a radio server via local wire, or wireless networks or the Internet and use IP protocol, the benefit to this is allowing organisations to connect their teams without expensive monthly airtime costs.
- All calling radio users / subscribers ID’s are always visible to dispatcher
- All two way radio user traffic is registered within the dispatch system
- Dispatchers can replay audio record and if necessary, download separate audio files to their PC for reporting.
What other features are available on the dispatcher software?
This software is a multi-functional platform which can also incorporate:
- Text & data transfer – Text messages, e-mails and SMS exchange between the dispatcher console, radios, talk groups, and smartphones
- GPS tracking – Know the exact workers location at any moment and enhance their safety by control of their entering hazardous zones (Geo-Fencing / Speed Control also included)
- Emergency management – Dispatcher is alerted to a radio user in distress when the emergency button is pressed, Man Down is activated, or the Lone Worker timer expires
- Voice & event log – Data storage and easy reconstruction of incident’s details
- Job ticketing – Create, assign, and control work orders to ensure timely and accurate completion of tasks
- Telemetry – Use the GPIO pins on mobile radios to be notified of events (i.e. door open/closed) or control a device (i.e. device on/off)
- Fleet management – Easily manage the details of individuals and groups of subscribers, as well as create customisable rules and alerts