A MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect digital solution uses the Internet to extend the coverage of your MOTOTRBO communication system no matter where you’re located. You can communicate easily among geographically dispersed locations across a city, county or country.
You can create wide area coverage and automatically roam from one coverage area to another with no manual intervention. Or you can enhance coverage at a single site like a high-rise building that contains physical barriers. IP Site Connect enables you to extend the voice and data communication capability of your workforce beyond the levels two-way radio has achieved before. This means dramatically improved customer service and increased productivity.
Features and Benefits of MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect
- Allows you to share voice and data applications such as text messaging or GPS-location tracking across an unlimited geographical area
- Expands coverage for conventional users by allowing you to network multiple repeaters at a single site or dispersed locations
- Gives system administrators the ability to monitor and control repeaters within your analogue or digital system
- Keys up all radios on a wide area channel, allowing users to monitor communications from remote locations in their network
- Enables users to seamlessly roam between sites of a wide area system without having to physically change channels
- Utilise new MOTOTRBO radios, repeaters and data applications—or existing MOTOTRBO equipment via software upgrade
- Improves overall business communications and visibility by allowing you to track or send a message to any device in a wide area from a single server
MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect Migration
IP Site Connect is an easy upgrade from a conventional single-site radio system, and as your business grows, it’s easy to further upgrade from IP Site Connect to a MOTOTRBO trunked solution such as Linked Capacity Plus or Connect Plus.