VoCoVo Wireless Headset Solutions.
VOCOVO headset systems.
for customer-facing teams.
Whether you’re looking to improve in-branch efficiency, save money, better serve customers, or help staff feel more connected – VoCoVo wireless team communication solutions connect and empower teams to ultimately deliver the very best customer experience.
Lightweight, robust headsets instantly connect teams across different aisles, floors, and even buildings. VoCoVo is an innovative DECT communication system (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunication) which transforms business through the power of voice.
• Scalable & easy to install – a fully modular team call headset solution, it can grow as you do.
• Clearer communication – full-duplex technology which allows for natural conversations.
• Total security – no open radio frequencies, and no more loud tannoy announcements.
The GO and GO+ retail and leisure systems wireless headsets are popular with garden centres, car dealerships, conference venues, gyms, production sites and even care homes — wherever there’s potential to bring teams together and give customers a better experience.
Connect with Radiocoms, a VoCoVo Gold Partner today to arrange a demo.
Unlock your team’s potential.
Ready to go.
Everything you need is in the box—just plug in, charge your Headsets and go!
The Headsets deliver crystal-clear voice communication across indoor and outdoor areas.
VoCoVo Go comes with all the essential hardware you need. No subscriptions and no hidden fees.
VoCoVo GO and GO+.
Go and Go+ are smart, robust wireless team communication solutions which allows customer-facing teams to stay completely connected with each other and engaged with their customers. Perfect for teams who need to have crystal-clear, full-duplex voice conversations on-the-go.
- VoCoVo headsets will run for up to 55 hours on a single charge and will charge fully in three hours. To check the battery or overall health of your kit, just log in to the online Portal to see it in real-time.
- With intelligent push-to-talk you can communicate instantly with colleagues however it suits you – press and hold the “push-to-talk” button, or apply “talk lock” which leaves the microphone open if you need both your hands free.
- Boost your coverage areas with a VoCoVo base unit, delivering up to 90m² talk range, which can be boosted with a VoCoVo repeater, ensuring your employees are connected over wider areas.
Deliver amazing service by
improving team communication.
Boost in staff morale, feelings of security and
connectedness following a VoCoVo installation.
Reported increase in how satisfied
customers were with waiting times.
Reported increase in how safe team
members felt when they are at work.
VoCoVo Client Portfolio.
VoCoVo GO team headset system.
Connect up to 29 headsets.
Standard package includes:
1 x Base unit
5 x Retail / Hospitality Headsets (with headbands)
1 x Multi-unit charge rack
Additional VoCoVo headbands/earhooks/ear cushions
Additional VoCoVo multi-unit charge rack
VoCoVo GO+ team headset system.
Connect 30+ headsets.
Standard package includes:
VoCoVo headsets including headbands
VoCoVo base unit (includes power supply)
VoCoVo multi-charger racks
Extra VoCoVo headsets
VoCoVo manager handsets
VoCoVo repeater (to boost talk range)
Additional headset wearables (headbands, ear hooks or neckbands, ear cushions & multi-charger racks
VoCoVo wireless call point.
Designed for use with the VoCoVo Controller, the VoCoVo wireless Call Point allows customers to request assistance at the location and time it is needed. Touching the call button immediately generates an audible message that is sent to support colleagues via their VoCoVo wireless device. The message states the location where assistance is required.
Instantly assist customers.
Give your customers great service, on-demand. Call Points free up your team to stay productive on the shop floor and cover desks like Click & Collect, Customer Services or self-checkouts remotely. Answer customer questions quickly by giving your team the option to respond remotely via the Call Point when they don’t need to attend in-person. The Call Point flashes to let customers know the request has been sent.