GPS Tracking – Two Way Radio Location Tracking
Two way radio GPS tracking is a function available in a number of Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO or Hytera two-way radios and mobiles that can be installed in vehicles for GPS vehicle / fleet tracking. The mapping location tracking application is a simple solution that allows staff to carry ONE GPS Tracking device whilst performing their duties, offering safety enhancements and GEO fencing to trigger a notification should a radio handset user enter or leave a particular area.
How can you keep your workforce connected with two way radio GPS Tracking?
GPS Tracking checkpoints can be installed both internally and externally. By covering all remote points it can help you manage staff and ensure every location is covered and inspected, by simply passing one of the checkpoints you are notified that a radio user is within that area.
Key features of the GPS tracking application.
- There is no limitation to how many users you have on the system
- Monitor via GPS (MOTOTRBO DP***1e & DM***1e / Hytera G two way radio and mobile models only)
- Create scheduled guard tour routes
- Send & receive both voice and data
- Communicate via text message
- Accurately monitor the times of tours
- Download full reports for incidents/insurance mitigation (voice & data)
Which two way radio manufacturers is this software compatible with?
Radiocoms Systems can connect either your Motorola Solutions, MOTOTRBO and Hytera digital, POC and TETRA two way radio systems to this solution.