Radiocoms Systems Ltd to exhibit at
The Emergency Services Show 2019
The UK’s leading voice & data radio communications company, Radiocoms Systems Ltd a trusted supplier within the emergency services sector will be exhibiting for the first time this year at the Emergency Services Show. They will be joined by the award winning software application partner Global View Systems.
Adaptability and integration are at the core of any digital two-way radio system Radiocoms designs, giving connection to other workplace equipment & interfaces such as BARIE, software apps, smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS tracking and body worn cameras.
Their tailored solutions increase safety and productivity whilst offering time saving and monetary benefits, which is imperative within this changeable sector. They also offer a full consultancy service, bespoke audits and training solutions to meet safety and compliance requirements.
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS – WHAT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ESS 2019?
Over the course of the exhibition their team of experts will be available on Stand No.36 to talk about the company’s extensive emergency services offering.
- New from 2019 – Talk to us about our fully Managed Support & Service Wraps.
- The latest Hytera and Edesix Body worn video cameras.
- You will be able to view innovative products from leading radio manufacturers Entel, Hytera and Motorola Solutions including PoC, DMR and LTE two-way radio products.
- Mobile Base Units for rapid deployment across wide areas or high rise buildings such as the Hytera E Pack.
- Firetrax a rapid deployment repeater solution with inbuilt GPS location tracking.
- Global View Systems Ltd will be demonstrating their innovative, award winning RETAIN software application for the management of staff schedules to optimise operational readiness and the mobilisation of on call fire fighters & officers, as a complimentary solution to pagers or as an alternative.
> Check back regularly for news and updates on the event.
Image Source Unsplash