Motorola Solutions Technologies -
Supporting Educational Establishments,
Emergency Alarms & Lockdown Procedures
Have you considered?
- What happens if an unwanted visitor gets into your school or college?
- How you respond to first aid / emergency incidents across your site?
- How you would act in a lockdown situation?
- What to do if an aggrieved parent is causing a problem on site?
- How an incident close to your site may affect you?
Call 033 3939 0022
Motorola Solutions Device Portfolio
Motorola Software Solutions -
Manage your Alarms and Lockdown Procedures
Radiocoms two-way radio technology offers effective and affordable solutions to educational establishments. We also unify your technologies, which means that we can connect mobile phones, tablet devices, PC’s and more. For example, broadcasts/messages can be pushed out over:
- A Motorola two-way radio broadcast
- Public Address (PA) / Tannoy system
- TV Screens or message boards
- Existing internal messaging systems; text, email, staff phones etc.
- “Pop up” on employee’s computers / internal messaging systems
- Dedicated “Lockdown” alarm tone
Our aim is to provide these solutions in a way that complements your existing infrastructure.
ISSUE NON-RADIO / MOBILE USERS WITH WI-FI CALL BUTTONS
Simply press to send alarms, alerts and requests via your WI FI Wireless Call button to your two way radios and mobiles, notifications can be sent to SMS and email with activated sirens/sounders.
The WIFI Wireless Call button links simply to the Alarm Management Software to control your alarm handling, and/ lone workers. With three stages of escalation, multiple push patterns, LED status ring and hundreds of uses.
This solution is ideal for teachers and isolated areas.
*Network/LAN connection or additional hardware required