Smart Airports Use Motorola Solutions Industrial Internet of things
Protect your Airport and infrastructure with secure operations & performance with Motorola Solutions IOT from Radiocoms Systems Ltd
Airports and Airline communications systems are mission critical, with millions of passengers passing through and thousands of flights. It is imperative that they are smart, secure and robust enough to withstand everyday operations and any incident.
Motorola Solutions recently explored the ‘Industrial Internet of Things’ for the Aviation sector. They identified that by utilising smart technologies, you could take control of all your systems, via a multi-layer solution designed to automatically detect what is happening around you and act and react to maximise performance. Considering the severity of threats and how quickly they can develop, their solutions can help you take control before they take over and control you.
As a Motorola Platinum Partner, Radiocoms Systems Ltd supports the complete portfolio of devices & solutions available from Motorola Solutions which offer full flexibility to drive the smart airport; from TETRA to DMR two-way radios to SCADA for remote monitoring.
FIRST LINE PERIMETER DEFENCE AND CONTROL
Delivering mission-critical communications, protecting strategic airport infrastructure and assuring continuous operations is what Motorola Solutions does right for thousands of clients with their partners at some of the most challenging sites around the world.
Using state of the art technology, Motorola provides extremely reliable automated responses to security breaches. Motorola Solutions scenario driven industrial IOT solutions lets you implement the necessary controls across your entire security infrastructure in order to execute a coordinated response in just a fraction of a second.
Motorola provides a multi-layer security suite that allows detection, management and distribution of security-related incidents within the airport and on its perimeter, thus providing a safe environment for passengers and airport staff. As this infographic demonstrates when critical systems are in control –
MOTOROLA INDUSTRIAL IOT KEY BENEFITS
- Always Connected – Network of networks (wired, wireless and radio redundancy) with immediate auto-switching. Remote Terminal Units (RTUs) are optimised for TETRA and other LMR communications systems, delivering reliable and secure communications when all other networks and lines are down.
- Independent Operation – Dependable execution when even the command centre is neutralised. Eliminates human error, shortens response time, reduces costs and operates in both centralised and scattered structures through local logic and distributed access.
- Always On – Independent power supply via battery or solar panel.
- Weather-Proof – Resiliently built for even the most extreme climate conditions.
- Interoperable – Vendor-agnostic for seamless integration with existing infrastructures.
- Rules-Centric – Customisable to fit any scenario or policy requirements.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
About Radiocoms Systems
Radiocoms Systems Ltd is Motorola Solutions leading Platinum Partner in the UK, supporting airports such as Heathrow, Manchester, Stanstead, and Southampton. They also work alongside leading airlines and support services globally, for example, British Airways and American Airlines.
Julie Lewis, Account Manager – Julie has worked within the Aviation sector for over 8 years, her knowledge & experience provides clients with focused solutions to resolve their communication challenges. Julie has extensive experience in the assessment, planning and integration of voice & data radio communication systems and software solutions for use within the aviation, retail, hospitality and security sectors. Connect with Julie here.
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter.