Keep front-line workers safe with face shields
Hygiene is particularly important during the coronavirus pandemic, the Silenta XM4 face shield has an adjustable and padded headband and is designed especially for long-term use. Unnecessarily touching your face shield should also be avoided, that is why it is vital to choose a face shield that is easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
The global pandemic caused by the coronavirus has left an enormous shortage of personal protective equipment (PPE)—leaving workers, across multiple industries, at risk and vulnerable to the deadly virus. From healthcare personnel and first responders to those performing essential roles in transit, transportation, pharmacies and grocery stores, there is a requirement to provide protection from COVID-19.
Savox’s reliable and certified face shield SILENTA XM4 protects against droplets and splashes. The company’s expertise in PPE, combined with its extensive, large-scale manufacturing capabilities, position Savox to help stop the spread of coronavirus. Savox’s modular face shield, under the Silenta brand, complies with the essential health and safety requirements and applies to a range of industries.
Face Shield Features
- Tested: This face shield has been approved in accordance with the PPE regulation 2016/425 (EU) and Directive 2001/95/EC.
- Durable structure: Designed for long-term use > the life-long costs of the Silenta face shield can be lower compared to disposable models, due to thr possibility of long-term use.
- Replaceable visor: No need to disinfect > if desired, the visor can be disinfected with mild soapy water.
- Padded headband: Does not hurt the top of your head and has a replaceable sweatband > no need to disinfect, if desired, it can be disinfected with mild soapy water.
- Adjustable headband: Allows for the visor to be adjusted to fit the user and sit firmly on your head > hygienic, as there is no need to bring your hands close to your face.
|Turn the face shield locking cover 180°.||Remove the visor and replace with the new one. Turn the locking cover 180°.|
Download Face Shield Visor PDF Material
|Download Manufacturers Specification PDF>||Download CE Approval PDF>|