Radiocoms Public Sector Frameworks
Framework agreements offer an efficient and smarter way to procuring products and services from accredited suppliers. Here at Radiocoms, we have over 45 years of experience within the public sector including central, regional & local government, fire and rescue services, NHS and educational establishments.
If you are considering procuring communications equipment, solutions or support services take a look through our framework resources to help support your decision. You can utilise our framework agreement for all of your communication requirements including voice, data, video and mobile communications, software applications and support services.
Buying products and services through the frameworks offers reduced procurement timescales and costs. Like its predecessor (the now expired RM1045), the RM3808 Network Services framework can be used by the UK public sector, associated bodies and agencies, the voluntary sector, charities and private organisations acting as managing agents.
You will also have access to our dedicated support helpdesk for queries & advice.
Learn about our Network Services 2 framework in this video
Radiocoms offer a wide variety of communication products, solutions and services and getting started on which route to take can sometimes be challenging. Through our specialist sales and engineering team, we can support your decision-making process.
Firstly, assemble a solid list of your requirements is the first step, they could include:
- What are you looking to achieve – will this replace and existing communications solution, or is this to support integration with existing legacy technologies?
- What important capabilities are missing from your current solution?
- What are business cases are you looking to achieve with this technology?
- What are your technical and procurement requirements? Read the Governments guidance on choosing technology
- What is your budget for the project?
- Are you looking to procure through a one-off exercise or a continual call off for a set period of time?
We can help you during the all-important research phase, so you can ensure you receive the solution and services you are looking to achieve from the procurement exercise.
Still can’t find what you are looking for? Feel free to contact your account manager for assistance or email email@example.com or call 0333 939 0022.
CCS offer two methods of procurement when buying through the RM3808 framework
- Direct Award: with a Direct Award you can easily procure products and services without the need to run a further competition when there is a valid Service Offer (SO) published on the Government eMarketplace. The first step is to contact your Account Manager who will help you to fill out the Direct Award Call Off Order Form.
Benefits of direct award:
- Formally recognised with pre-defined products and services
- Service offers enable a quicker route to cost savings
- A faster route to contract, signature and service delivery
- Combination of catalogue items to purchase a wider solution
- No tender process needed
- Further Competition: this helps you to amend or refine a wider range of the template call-off terms and conditions, giving you more flexibility when defining your statement of requirements. This route should be used when you need suppliers to develop proposals or solutions to meet your statement of requirements. It can also be used when your requirement covers multiple lots of the RM3808 agreement.