Product Focus – Why choose the ENTEL DT900 DTEx ATEX Two Way Radio?
The ultra-durable ENTEL DT900 ATEX two way radio is the latest addition to Entel’s range of Intrinsically Safe hand portable radios. The rugged DTEx range from Entel delivers outstanding audio clarity and the ergonomic controls are specifically designed for gloved hand use.
By combining the latest DMR digital technology and the highest ATEX gas group ratings, the Entel DTEx series delivers best in class range, safety and reliability. Exceeding MIL-STD-810 and a market leading IP68 rating (2-meters 4-hours) the fully submersible DTEx can be depended on to withstand the most extreme and hostile of environments.
Migrate to Digital your way with the DT985 Atex two way radio
ENTEL DT900 DTEx radios utilise both analogue and DMR digital technologies. Supporting both technologies ensures backwards compatibility with existing analogue radio systems and a simple migration path to the many benefits of digital communications.
Are you using the Entel HT900 Analogue two way radio?
Did you know that can purchase a radio body only upgrade to the Entel Digital DT900 two way radio as your current batteries and chargers are compatible.
Supplied package includes: 1 x Entel DT900 Atex two way radio, Li-Ion battery pack, rapid charger, belt clip, high-efficiency antenna and quick-start user guide.
TOP FEATURES OF THE ENTEL DTEX ATEX DT900 SERIES
- Customisable Configuration – The fully featured and versatile ENTEL DT900 DTEx radios can be configured for basic push-to-talk (PTT) operation or the more advanced features that you would expect of a high tier two-way radio. The high-contrast OLED screen can be customised to display either simple large-character or more detailed information.
- Keylock – To avoid accidental operation, your radio’s keys & controls can be locked.
- Superior Audio – Using the latest noise reduction technology, our DTEx portables deliver loud and crisp audio no matter what operational environment you are in. The full ENTEL DT900 DTEx accessory range incorporates a robust locking plug and high-grade cable, whilst intelligent speech tailoring technology automatically detects the type of accessory connected and optimizes the
audio accordingly to deliver the very best performance.
- Safety Features You Can Rely On – Entel’s ATEX radios support optional digital mode Lone-Worker, Man-Down and Emergency Button with call interrupt as dealer programmable features. These three levels of safety ensure an alarm is raised, even if the channel is already busy.
- IP68 2 Metres, 4 Hours Submersible – The DTEx Series offers the highest submersibility rating of any manufacturer – IP68. Ensuring protection against corrosion and likely hazards encountered in wet environments, these radios are constructed to withstand total immersion in water to a depth of 2 metres for 4 hours.
What are the Intrinsically Safe Standards?
- ATEX Approved IIC – The ENTEL DT900 series of ATEX certified portables meet IIC T4 – the most stringent ATEX ratings as per EU Directive 94/9/EC.
- ATEX Approved IIA – For users not restricted to the IIC 1 watt regulatory classification, the DT800 series of ATEX certified portables meet IIA T4 with 4 watts of transmitter power.
- IECEx Approval – The DT500 series of Intrinsically Safe certified portables are suitable for users outside Europe who do not need to comply with the European ATEX standard.
ENTEL and Radiocoms Systems Ltd Partnership
Ranked amongst the leading industry radio communications brands, Entel brings the highest standards of innovation, quality and excellence to their products and software solutions.
With a relationship spanning over 20 years, Entel and Radiocoms Systems Ltd have partnered together to support both the commercial and public sectors. In the UK alone, together they have secured contracts with the UK Fire & Rescue Services, the Ministry of Justice and a global contract with G4S Security. Radiocoms Systems Ltd team of experienced radio communications and software manufacturer qualified experts are based at four offices around the UK. All of their employees are DBS checked.
Follow @RadiocomsInfo on Twitter to keep up to date with Radiocoms and the industries latest news & announcements.