Motorola LEX L11 Mission Critical
LTE Handheld Device
Motorola LEX L11 Mission Critical LTE Handheld
The Motorola Solutions LEX L11 LTE Device is designed with first responders in mind. When hardware, software, and accessories work seamlessly together, the result is a device that works seamlessly for you.
NEXT GENERATION MISSION-CRITICAL SMARTPHONE
Every feature and function is thoughtfully considered, from the rugged, easy to operate design to the always loud and clear audio to the advanced end-to-end secure mobile platform and the enhanced accessibility provided by a suite of accessories.
The devices feature rich functions include a finger-print reader, E2E encryption and a mobile VPN that protect both content and transmissions to maximise information security. At the same time LEX L11 LTE is an Android-based smartphone. Amongst other features it has dual cameras, a Google Play Store App, multi-band support, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, dual SIM support, memory card and much more.
With an IP67 waterproof rated standard and MIL STD spec for drops and shock the outer case, rubberised edges and gorilla glass display the Motorola LTE LEX L11 is encompassed in can withstand the harshest working environment.
Motorola Solutions LEX L11 Features & Functions
INTUITIVE CONTROLS MAKE OPERATION NATURAL
Keep your eyes up, hands free, and your focus forward with the ability to blindly access mission-critical capabilities.
- Keep Your Eyes Up and Focus Forward with a Dedicated Push-To-Talk Button
- Get Immediate Access to Help with a Dedicated Emergency Button
- Improve the Talk-group Change Experience with a Dedicated Talk group Rocker Switch
- Blindly Initiate Commands with Two Programmable Buttons
BEST-IN-CLASS AUDIO QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
The LEX L11 is designed to let you hear and be heard clearly, reducing distortion, cancelling background noise, and suppressing feedback caused from other devices when in close proximity of each other. It also optimises audio quality even when holstered.
- Turn Down Unwanted Distractions with Noise Cancellation
- Hear and Be Heard with Dual Front-Facing Speakers
- Eliminate Unwanted Feedback with Howling Suppression Technology
- Improve Audio Performance Even While Holstered with Audio Tunnelling Technology
OUTPERFORMS EVEN IN THE HARSHEST ENVIRONMENTS
The LEX L11 is designed for constant use in tough, unforgiving environments. So don’t worry about rain, dust, extreme temperatures, battery life, or even the occasional drop. Rugged and durable yet streamlined and slim, you can count on the LEX L11 to perform when you need it most.
- Built to a Higher Standard: MIL-STD-810G for Drop and Shock
- Waterproof from the Inside Out: IP-67 Rated
EXTEND YOUR REACH WITH RADIO COLLABORATION
Quickly and easily manage and control a BT paired radio from Motorola Solutions directly from your Motorola LEX L11 Device.
- Remote Control Radio’s Zones, Channels, Volume and Battery Life
- Remote Emergency Button Activation
- Speak Directly into the LEX L11 Over LMR Network
END-TO-END SECURE MOBILE PLATFORM
The LEX L11 provides the high-assurance security features that safeguards your mission-critical communications. Its Secure Mobile Platform utilizes a defense-in-depth approach to security, combining multiple layers of advanced defensive walls that stop adversaries from accessing your mission-critical voice and data communications.
- Secure Application Wall Protects Against Eavesdropping
The application wall utiliSes the Mobile Virtual Private Network (MVPN) to ensure secure data-in-transit. Provides your mobile workers with secure, reliable, remote access to applications from virtually anywhere. With the MVPN, applications won’t drop when you move between networks keeping you authenticated ultimately saving time so you don’t have to re-login.
- Device Management Wall Provides Remote Management and Control
The LEX L11 complies with trusted third party mobile device management capabilities including providing control over remote configuration, firmware and software upgrades, application white listing, and over-the-air wipe and lock.
- Trusted Platform Wall Blocks Malware Install
To protect the operating system and prevent malware, the LTE LEX L11 integrates multiple layers of protection, including a secure boot, integrity monitoring, and malware blocking—which protects against the major attack vector used in many zero-day attacks.
ACCESSORIES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Optimise your Motorola Solutions LTE LEX L11 with a suite of available accessories. From batteries to chargers and holsters to cradles, you can expand and customise the LEX L11’s functionality, so you have the options you need to get the job done.
- Standard and High Capacity Battery Options
- Field Swappable Batteries
- Fast Charging
- Holsters, Vehicle and Desktop Cradles, Single and Multi Unit Chargers
- 5 mm Headsets