LUPC SUPC Annual Conference 2019 – Find out how you can integrate your communication systems into your Digital Transformation plan with Radiocoms Systems Ltd.
Radiocoms’ would like to invite you to their stand at the annual LUPC SUPC Conference at the County Hall, London on Thursday 16th May 2019 to demonstrate how they can help your educational establishment – transforming your communication systems, unifying processes and future proofing your organisation.
CAPTURE. PROTECT. COMPLY.
The risk environment within many market sectors has significantly changed over the past ten years, and it is essential that you are always prepared for the ‘what if’ scenario. When an emergency or false alarm occurs on site your pupil, staff and visitor safety is of paramount importance. Failing to follow the appropriate regulations can negatively impact your operational and safety goals whilst sometimes leading to costly fines.
By introducing Radiocoms Systems Ltd managed and support services they will align with every process, ultimately reshaping the way your educational establishment operates and evolves. Giving you visibility of everything they do, and through regular reviews, Radiocoms will help you with your strategic campus security planning to ensure a return on investment, improved efficiency of your communication systems and assistance with meeting industry regulations.
The power of unified communications is expanding beyond the traditional office space and into industrial areas where workers face far different challenges communicating than their office counterparts. With Team Communications, workers across departments, locations, devices, and networks can now collaborate with the push of a button and with real-time data intelligence at their fingertips.
HOW CAN RADIOCOMS SYSTEMS VOICE & DATA RADIO SOLUTIONS HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR KPI AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS?
During this exclusive event, Radiocoms Systems Ltd will be showcasing the latest advancements in Team Communications:
- Communicate in an instant – Resolving issues and responding to emergencies at the speed of business.
- Communicate without boundaries – Eliminate barriers between devices, networks, and locations. Giving you radio system connection to other workplace equipment & interfaces such as Alarm management, CCTV, software apps, smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS tracking and body worn cameras can offer both time saving and monetary benefits.
- Communicate with added intelligence – Adaptability and integration are at the core of any digital voice and data two-way radio system – Unlock the potential of your data by leveraging.
This year’s conference is set to build on last year’s success with exciting content including improving your institution’s procurement maturity, using marketing analysis and insight to make better decisions, sustainability and protecting workers, engaging effectively with finance and much more.
Headline LUPC SUPC Annual Conference Speakers include:
- John Glen, Visiting Fellow at Cranfield University and Economist, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply – Brexit: Rhetoric and Reality
- Alexander Denley, Deputy Director – Innovation & Transformation, London South Bank University; John Eaton, Account Director, Dell EMC – Is ‘Cloud’ the Great Panacea?
- Andy Davies, Procurement Manager, Natural History Museum; Darran Whatley, Senior Contracts Manager, LUPC – Responsible Procurement: ISO20400 Assessment and Factory Auditing: The Gateway to Ethical Due Diligence?
- Fola Ikpehai, Principal Consultant, SUMS Consulting – We’ve Always Done it this Way! Managing Change and Demonstrating Benefits
Paul Jenkins and the Radiocoms’ team look forward to meeting you there.
About Paul Jenkins, Sales Business Manager at Radiocoms Systems Ltd. Paul has been a leading contributor to the voice and data radio communication systems market sector for over 20 years. Seeing it evolve through a digital era over the past 12 years his passion for helping organisations achieve their communication operational & safety goals flows through in the expert industry knowledge he provides. Connect with Paul here.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER.
Radiocoms Systems Ltd is the UK’s leading voice & data radio communications company, they have been and continue to be a trusted advisor and supplier to a multitude of market sectors for over 45 years. Their team of experienced radio communications and software manufacturer qualified experts are based at four offices around the UK. All of their employees are DBS checked.
Follow @RadiocomsInfo on Twitter and the hashtag #lupcsupc19 to keep up to date with all the conference news & announcements.
ARRANGE A NO-OBLIGATION REVIEW