The Hytera VM685 Bodycam and Remote Speaker Microphone is an innovatively designed body-worn camera that offers an ideal solution to capture, store and share evidence from the field. As well as offering high definition recording, the in-built remote speaker microphone allows users to communicate efficiently from the device when paired with a Hytera radio.
Bodycam & RSM
- Use your Hytera VM685 Bodycam to communicate as a Remote Speaker Microphone.
- Connect to your Hytera radio via Bluetooth or cable and simply press the push-to-talk button on the bodycam.
Impressive Video Capture
- Up to 1080p at 60 frames per second – quality hi-definition video.
- Dual microphone to capture clear audio.
- Automatic infrared to record in low light conditions.
Flexible Mounting Options
- Flexible, universal mounting clip as standard.
- Rotating camera head to capture clear footage no matter the mounting position.
- 3rd party mounting options available.
Rugged and Long Lasting
- Extensive battery life with up to 6 hours of continuous recording and easy battery swap.
- Up to 128GB storage capacity, equivalent to 44 hours of 1080p recorded footage.
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rated), certified mil-standard (810G) with a 1.5m drop test
Simple to Use
- One-touch record buttons and emergency button with incident time, tags and watermark options.
- Simple menu-options on the device, can be used in covert mode or with the screen on show.
- Pre-record options available in programming, then easily initiated with one-touch on the bodycam.
Dock and Data Management
- The Hytera VM685 Bodycam can be charged, programmed and data extracted from the internal memory via the included Micro-USB using the free RVM manager software.
- Utilise the multi-charger (MCA22) to charge 6 devices and 6 additional batteries.
- Combine this with our Smart MDM software for batch uploading, clearing devices and viewing the tagged digital evidence.
Manage Your Hytera VM685 Bodycam User
Small User Group
10 users or less
- Plug & play functionality
- Simple password protected RVM Manager software
- Manually upload media captured and clear your Hytera VM685 Bodycam devices
- Charge via micro-USB (included) or Hytera MCA22 multi-charger (optional)
Medium User Group
Single location, 10 > 100 users
- Utilise the Smart MDM User Client and the Hytera MCA22 multi-charger to batch upload and automatically clear devices.
- You can also programme multiple bodycams using the RVM manager through the multi-charger
- Tag, search and view evidence on the Digital Evidence Viewer, password protected on the Smart MDM User Client.
- Save the captured data on the client or connect to a server, flexible to meet your data management processes.
Large User Group
Multiple locations, 100+ users
- Manage your multi-site user groups using the Smart MDM Admin Client.
- Offering scheduled and batch programming and increased control over individual sites and devices.
- Centralise your data capture and bodycam fleet management integrated in to your IT infrastructure.
Complete the form to download the brochure and we’ll arrange a demonstration for you