Hytera VM685 Body Camera RSM
Hytera Body Worn Camera & Remote Video Speaker Microphone
The Hytera VM685 is an innovatively designed multi-disciplined body cam that offers the ideal solution to capture, store and share voice and data evidence from the field.
As well as offering high definition recording, the in-built remote speaker microphone allows users to communicate efficiently from the device when paired with a Hytera two way radio.
Find out how Bodycams can benefit your organisation, what the laws are and how you can protect your employees - Click Here.
What are the Hytera VM685 features & functions?
Operated via one-touch in all light environments, the infrared LED supports low light with the LCD display for playback.
The MDM platform collects and stores digital evidence from the body cam device. With intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI), you can review, manage, and share data simply and efficiently from your PC.
Additional connectivity via Wi-Fi to push information and support programming.
Cable accessories are available to connect your VM685 to the Hytera Multi-mode Advanced radio or a selection of narrowband DMR and TETRA devices (see accessories section).
- Manufacturer: Hytera
- Supplied with: USB-cable, Charger, Clip(Rotatable, length-adjustable)
- Optional Accessories: Shoulder epaulette, Radio Connection Cable, Multi-Charger, Wireless Remote Controller
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 106.5mm x 60mm x 24mm
- Weight: 170g
- Camera: 60 Megapixel
- Lens: Fixed focus, all glass, 180 rotatable, diagonal 140, horizontal 106 & vertical 78
- Focus Range: 0.1m – infinity
- Battery Life (Video Recording): >8 Hours
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
- Charging Time: <4 Hours
- Memory: 16gb (Standard), 32GB/64GB/128GB (Optional)
- Video Format: MP4
- Video Resolution: VGA, 720P, 1080P
- Pre-Recording/Post-Recording 20s / 30s
- Night Vision Range: 3m
Accessories for VM685
Hytera Body Camera Programming Cables
Hytera Charger & Power for the VM65
Alternative Hytera Body-Cameras
Hytera Body Camera RSMs
Learn more about why your organisation should be using professional body cameras to protect your employees.