Hytera VM550D Body Camera Remote Speaker Microphone
Wearable Digital Body-worn Camera
For Frontline Workers choose the Hytera VM550D Digital Body Worn Body Camera. Wearable security for your employees. An innovatively designed secure and user friendly device combining a body worn cam and remote speaker microphone, ensuring high quality evidence is captured securely and accurately, and also enables improved situational awareness for public facing employees and lone workers.
Hytera VM550D Functions
Operated via one-touch in all light environments, the infrared LED supports low light with the LCD display for playback.
The MDM platform collects and stores digital evidence from the device. With intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI), you can review, manage, and share data simply and efficiently from your PC.
Initiate an emergency call through your Hytera radio via the dedicated emergency button.
Additional connectivity via Wi-Fi to push information and support programming.
- Manufacturer: Hytera
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 86.5mm x 55mm x 26mm
- Supplied with: USB-cable, Charger, Clip(Rotatable, length-adjustable)
- Optional Accessories: Shoulder epaulette, Radio Connection Cable, Multi-Charger, Wireless Remote Controller
- Weight: 145g (including battery)
- Camera Lens: Fixed focus, all glass, night vision,
- Focus Range: 0.8m - Infinity
- Battery Life: (Continuous Video Recording) >7hours
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
- Charging Time: <4hours
- Display Size: 2.0inch
- Video Format and Resolutions: mP4 (1080p@30fps, 720p@30/60fps, 480p@30fps
- Image Format and Resolutions: JPG (16-megapixel, 5-megapixel, 3-megapixel
- Pre-recording: 10s/20s Post-recording: 10s/20s/30s
- Wi-Fi (optional): 802.11b/g/n, support AP and STA modes
- BT: BT4.0, support audio and BLE
- Connector: Micro USB port, 4-pin contact port
- Night Vision Range: <10m
- White LED: 1 Watt *1
- Ingress Protection: MILSTD-810G, IP67
- Drop Resistance: 2m