MOTOTRBO Transmit Interrupt In Brief:
- Voice Interrupt allows a supervisor’s radio to stop a voice transmission and start a voice transmission to the same call membership. It is typically used to communicate urgent information to the group in an emergency situation.
- Emergency Voice Interrupt allows a supervisor’s radio to stop a voice transmission, and start its own emergency transmission.
- Remote Voice Dekey allows a supervisor’s radio to stop a voice transmission, for example, to silence a radio that is inadvertently transmitting.
- Data Over Voice Interrupt allows a data application to stop a voice transmission and start a data transmission
- Only selected radios can issue Transmit Interrupt commands
- All MOTOTRBO radios can decode Transmit Interrupt commands
MOTOTRBO Transmit Interrupt radios:
- DP4801 Ex
- DP4401 Ex
If you would like more information, please Contact Us