GPS Tracking -Two Way Radio Tracking
Two way radio GPS Tracking is a function available in a number of Motorola Solutions, MOTOTRBO or Hytera two-way radios and mobiles that can be installed in vehicles for GPS vehicle / fleet tracking.
The Tracking Application is a simple solution that allows staff to carry ONE GPS Tracking device whilst performing their duties, and you will have ONE system to monitor from your central CCTV or control room.
How can you keep your workforce connected with two way radio GPS Tracking?
GPS Tracking checkpoints can be installed both internally and externally. By covering all remote points it can help you manage staff and ensure every location is covered and inspected, by simply passing one of the checkpoints you are notified that a radio user is within that area.
KEY FEATURES OF THE TWO WAY RADIO /MOIBLE GPS TRACKING APP:
• There is no limitation to how many users you have on the system
• Monitor via GPS ( MOTOTRBO DP***1e & DM***1e / Hytera G two way radio and mobile models only)
• Utilise with iBeacon Tracking
• Create scheduled guard tour routes
• Send & receive both voice and data
• Communicate via text message
• Accurately monitor the times of tours
• Download full reports for incidents/insurance mitigation (voice & data)
Which manufacturers is this software compatible with?
Looking for Other Two Way Radio Applications?
Drive Efficiency In Your Business
Contact our team today for a no obligation quote or to discuss how our products and services can help your business succeed.