Leading public sector voice & data radio communications system & solution provider Radiocoms Systems Ltd are re-awarded a position on the ESPO Framework 393i for the supply of telecommunications equipment for a second term.
**NEWS UPDATE – ESPO EXTEND CONTRACT UNTIL 2021**
An ESPO framework allows public sector organisations to avoid unnecessary procurement costs while providing a secure and compliant route to engage with a radio communications partner. This agreement will see Radiocoms Systems Ltd supply & deliver two way radio equipment and bespoke digital voice & data radio communication solutions to the public sector. The supply is not limited to a particular manufacturer, therefore, we can offer a number of options including Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO, Hytera, Entel and many more.
RADIOCOMS CAN SUPPLY EQUIPMENT UNDER THE FOLLOWING ESPO 393i LOTS:
- Sub-Lot 21 — Two Way Radios (High Spec)
- Sub-Lot 23 — Two Way Radios (Twin Pack — Mid-Range)
- Sub-Lot 24 — Two Way Radios (Twin Pack — High Spec)
- Sub-Lot 25 — Two-Way Licensed Radios (Mid-Range)
- Sub-Lot 26 — Two-Way Licensed Radios (High Spec)
WHO CAN PURCHASE EQUIPMENT THROUGH AN ESPO FRAMEWORK?
The 393i telecoms framework offers a quick, competitive and straightforward route to the procurement of two-way radio communications equipment and systems for use nationally and by any public sector organisations including but not limited to:
- Local authorities, e.g. town, city, district, borough or county councils
- Central government agencies and ministries
- The NHS and health trusts (including HSC in Northern Ireland)
- Emergency services (police, fire all blue light services)
- The education sector (schools, academies, colleges and universities)
- Registered charities
- Registered social landlords and housing associations
Selected for their ability to support and supply a comprehensive range of radio communication products, Mark Blythe, Sales Director, commented, “We are very proud to have been awarded a place on the ESPO framework for a second term. It is a testament to the dedication of Radiocoms Systems to deliver a unique product and services portfolio to the public sector”. He further explained, “Our knowledgeable, industry trained team will ensure that every organisation using the ESPO telecommunications framework agreement will benefit from a professional, friendly service that will assist them in procuring a cost effective, future proof radio communications solution which will give a return on investment.”
With their HQ based in London, regional offices in Heathrow Airport, Swansea & Warrington and field engineering & sales staff located throughout the UK Radiocoms is one of the few communications companies that are able to provide truly national service and support. All their employees are DBS checked, and Government & MOD cleared with extensive experience in their policies and procedures.
ESPO is a trusted source of advice and value, providing access to a varied range of the best quality items, services and brands. Underpinning their supply and support services through ESPO are the strict quality standards Radiocoms Systems are monitored and accredited to which includes BSI EN ISO 9001:2005, ISO 18001, ISO 14001, Cyber Essentials, Safe Contractor and many more.
WHAT DOES ESPO STAND FOR?
Established in 1981 to provide a comprehensive procurement service to its member authorities. We now operate from a state-of-the-art 120,000 sq ft distribution facility where more than 350 staff are dedicated to providing customers with a rapid and efficient service. Our philosophy throughout this time has been to deliver cost savings to customers by offering more choice, quality and best value.
It is one of the UK’s largest Professional Buying Organisations (PBO). It’s a customer focused organisation owned by the public sector. They are committed to delivering the best value to their customers, suppliers and local communities.
WHO OWNS ESPO?
ESPO is owned and governed by a consortium of six member authorities which are: Leicestershire County Council, Lincolnshire County Council, Cambridgeshire County Council, Norfolk County Council, Warwickshire County Council, and Peterborough City Council.
Each member authority elects representatives who sit on ESPO’s Management Committee. It is the role of this committee, along with ESPO’s director, to make key decisions over how ESPO operates.
ESPO EXPLAINS WHAT THE BENEFITS ARE OF USING THE 393i TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT FRAMEWORK
- Proactive Supplier Engagement… Framework suppliers will proactively work with the customer to ensure that they are able to continually anticipate and/or respond to consumer expectations that are led by market trends and product innovation.
- Access to Technical Support
- Quick & easy to use… This framework is already EU/UK Compliant – we’ve already done the procurement work, so there’s no need to run a full EU tender.
- Suppliers listed on the framework were assessed during the procurement process for their financial stability, track record, experience and technical & professional ability, before being awarded a place on the framework.
- It’s free… You will not be charged for using this framework.
- Pre-agreed conditions… No need to worry about what terms & conditions to use, they’ve been pre-agreed under the framework and underpin all orders.
- Discount off RRP list prices across all telecommunications equipment with this framework.
OPENING AN ESPO ACCOUNT
To find out how you open an account click here.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
As an ESPO Accredited framework provider, Radiocoms Systems Ltd can assist you with any immediate or future two-way radio system and software solution requirements.
Discuss your options with us online today, call our UK sales team on 033 3939 0022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org