For Buildings and remote places, the Cel-Fi GO X award winning mobile phone signal boosters offer the most advanced technology for boosting 3G & 4G mobile coverage.
Rated to IP66 its rugged design can withstand harsh conditions including dust and water exposure. The coating of the Cel-Fi Go X combined with an industrial design for harsh conditions, enables the device to support weather conditions that include water, dust, and dirt. This multi-carrier solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.
Top Features of the Cel-Fi GO X Mobile Signal Boosters
- 3G / 4G / LTE Voice and Data
- 100dB max signal gain with typical coverage area 15,000 sq.ft/1400m2
- Supports one network per device, can be switched between networks – Easily switch between boosting Vodafone, O2, EE or Three signal using the WAVE App
- Indoor / Outdoor NEMA 4 Rated
- Network Safe
- IntelliBoost Chipset unconditionally network safe
- Licence-exempt under UK law and fully meets the requirements of Ofcom SI 2018/399
- Licence-exempt under Irish law and fully meets the requirements of ComReg S.I. No.283 of 201
Example Layouts of the Cel-Fi GO X System
Cel-Fi Wideband Directional Antenna
Cel-Fi Wideband Panel Antenna
The Wideband Panel Antenna is an indoor/outdoor cellular wideband directional antenna with 6 dB gain in the low bands and 10 dB gain in the high bands. The weather resistant housing is built with UV stabilized ABS plastic.
Optimized for Cel-Fi products, the Cel-Fi Wideband Panel Antenna can be used with the Cel-Fi WAVE Antenna positioning app. The unit includes standard brackets for wall mounting or can be used with any Cel-Fi Mount.
Cel-Fi Whip Antenna
The Whip Antenna is designed to distribute the enhanced cellular signal from cellular boosters in indoor or outdoor applications. With a standard SMA connector and right-angle pivoting joint, the Cel-Fi Whip Antenna can be used with Cel-Fi GO, PRO, or DUO.
Cel-Fi Indoor Omni Antenna
The Indoor Omni Antenna receives and transmits signal in a 360° pattern and is compatible with the 698 – 2700 MHz frequency ranges that include 3G and 4G signals. They come with an SMA Male Connector.
Cel-Fi GO RMOE (Remotely Managed Outdoor Equipment)
The Cel-Fi GO RMOE is a remotely managed cellular repeater solution that leverages the Cel‑Fi GO combined with a cellular modem to establish an Internet connection to Cel-Fi’s WAVE Portal management platform.
The product is designed to extend the cellular network to remote and rugged locations that are not readily accessible to service technicians, or any area where remote management is desired.
- Remote Management: Users can access the Cel-Fi WAVE portal remotely through a web interface.
- Performance Management: Easily control systems and ensure optimal performance.
- Remote Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot and support systems remotely using real-time data and performance
- Cel-Fi WAVE Portal: Cel-Fi WAVE remote device and asset management, enables data modelling and reporting, and
globally trusted carrier-grade security.
- Web-Based Applications: Easy to connect to other web-based services for a fully integrated and remotely managed
- Ease of Installation: Cel-Fi GO RMOE intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment — including Operator network changes, or those caused by other nearby Cel-Fi devices or boosters.