All workplaces are equipped with processes or systems that require the transmission of time-sensitive and often urgent information.
Make your business workplace more efficient and safer through automatic and intelligent dispatch of alarms to your two-way radio system.
How can you send an alarm notification
to your two way radio system?
An Alarm Control Solution can integrate with your two-way radios, mobile phones and even your email system with your existing alarm control systems e.g. fire alarm.
The facility can be programmed in many ways and can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. Once an alarm is activated, automated systems protocols are initialised, dispatching messages to predesignated users. This will allow them to investigate the alarm and to ascertain the level of emergency, preventing the need of a full evacuation and emergency services being called out unnecessarily.
The Alarm Handler Control System automatically dispatches messages to the right people at the right time. If an alarm is raised the Alarm Control System will immediately identify the available employees and escalate the alert to the relevant two-way radio until it is acknowledged, resolved and closed. This software removes the dependency on control room operators to monitor alerts, allowing them to concentrate on other activities.
Possible Alarm Handling Features
(dependent upon brand and system used)
- Remote system monitoring, including interaction with digital two-way radio
- Comprehensive handling of multiple alarms and alerts, all delivered to your digital two-way radios, mobile phones, workstations and email
- Total control of your security alarms and system alerts
- Allows the first responder to investigate the alarm as soon as it happens
- Delivered with pin-point accuracy and a discrete pre-alert to determine the cause and eliminate false alarms
- Never miss a message – Three-stage escalation plan
- No display, no problem – With voice alarm notifications
- Quick Response Times – less downtime and increased productivity
- The intelligent scheduler matches the scheduled worker competencies to those needed to respond to triggered alarms
- The system prioritises alarms to optimise the use of available resources
- Listens to alarms from multiple sources
- Provides automated coverage 24/7